Wednesday, January 16, 2008

brrrRRR!

Here's a little tidbit of interest to you casual weather nerds like myself. The weather forecast for Minnesota predicts that this weekend, it will be colder here than in Siberia. When I was living in England, my fellow Hothorpe Hall team assistants who were from Europe asked how cold Minnesota got in the winter. It took me a minute to translate F into C, but when I did they were incredulous. "No! That is Siberia!" Oh, yes. And this weekend, it's extra true. Here's to wool and fleece!

2 comments:

Lena said...

Yes! I heard this! A high of -2 on Saturday is the forecast. However, I work with a gal from Winnipeg so her family always trumps us in the frigid arctic tundra department.

shayna said...

Ha. It's about this time of year every year, that I wish to move!

At least I'm trading MN Cold for CO Cold next monday... Rainbow Trail! :) WOOHOO!