Thursday, January 3, 2008

At last, I've found her!

Sorry I've been such a blogger-slacker. Call it my little holiday from, well, any extracurricular effort.

The closest town to my chiropractor's office is Navarre, halfway around Lake Minnetonka and so small that even most Twin Citians have never heard of it. They do have a Lund's grocery store, and on that Lund's there hangs a sign:


At last, my search for Minnesota's Best Bagger is at an end. I stopped in for some tea and to inquire after this legendary hero, the Mighty Bagger Brianne. Turns out this is quite the accomplishment. The finals happened at Mall of America, and now the winner goes on to the national competition in Vegas next month. It's tied in with the NGA Convention- you know, National Grocers Association? Bag well and do us proud, young Brianne.

No comments: