Thursday, April 12, 2007

crystal blue persuasion

I'm sorry, that title is really a stretch. The thing is, my soon-to-be-officially-purchased condo is in Crystal, MN. Maybe the blue part seeped into my brain through my eyes from all the colorful little squares I stared at in Home Depot today until MEGO set in [def.: MEGO: My Eyes Glaze Over; a state of being overly inundated w/ information; phrase c/o Dr. Don Krummel at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign; syn.: my brain is full].

So here's a picture of the main part of my new place:
That's not my furniture. And I intend to paint the walls (probably not blue, despite the misleading title), but you get the idea. Two bedrooms, deck, nice little skylight. I close on May 3- eek!


Listening:
The Body Acoustic, by Cyndi Lauper








"Reading" on my iPod:
The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak

1 comment:

pepper said...

Congratulations Alicia! I've been wondering what's been taking up your time.