Wednesday, November 21, 2007

snow snow snow snow yaaaaaay!!!

Okay, it's not a lot of snow, but the dusting has been happening for hours now, and it's actually sticking. And it gives me hope that maybe my snowshoes will not languish in the closet until March again like last year! Why is snow so happy-making? It just is. Add it to my thankful list. I just realized that I just used a hyphenated language construction I got from a teen sci-fi book. Way to go, Scott Westerfeld, for such plausible and catchy world-building!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was so beautiful while it lasted. Alas, it didn't last. I've decided to be optimistic, though, and beleive that since the cold is here the snow can't be far behind. It's time for the winter beard, cause winter playtime is nigh. Happy-making indeed!