Tuesday, December 4, 2007

duckie checkmate

A few months back, a friend and I played a running, unspoken game. Every time he used my bathroom, he moved at least one of my 3 rubber "duckies" to a new location (they're not all ducks). Then at some point, I would move another one, so that they were gradually migrating all over the bathroom. It was like one of those ongoing chess games people (other than me) sometimes play, except with only three pieces. And without the strategy. He checked me when all three duckies appeared in a line on the back of the toilet, dressed up in elaborate little costumes. I couldn't top that, so I just left them. Well, he hadn't been by in a while, but he recently topped himself by setting the following scene:



I have only one response to that:

Well played.

2 comments:

shayna said...

he spends a lot of time in your bathroom if the scenes are that elaborate!
hilarious.

alicia said...

He comes prepared for hijinks. :)